A twist on your traditional fall off the bone ribs. These are glazed with an Asian inspired sauce and topped with crispy garlic chips, sesame seeds, and green onions.
Sticky Soy Glazed Ribs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 rack ribs (I use St. Louis style)
- 2 green onions
- 6 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- Season your rack of ribs with the dry rub.
- Wrap ribs tightly in tin foil then bake at 325F for 1.5 hours.
- While waiting for the ribs to cook, add all the ingredients for the glaze into a saucepan and cook over medium heat. Bring up to a simmer for at least 5 minutes while stirring then set aside to cool. The consistency should be similar to a teriyaki sauce.
- Once the ribs are done cooking (always check for tenderness first) remove from the tinfoil, brush on the glaze and place under the broiler or 420F oven for 5 minutes. you should see the sauce start to caramelize. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Top with sesame seeds, green onions, and crispy garlic chips.
To make crispy garlic chips
- Thinly slice your garlic about 1mm in thickness.
- Place in a low-med heat pan and cover with oil.
- Continue to stir the garlic with wooden chopsticks until it becomes golden brown in color. (5-8 minutes)
Check out some of our other rib recipes!