These chili garlic noodles will have you craving noodles every night. It is a really simple method that will only take you 10 minutes to make. I like to add a crispy fried egg and ground beef for some protein. this is definitely a recipe that stays in the rotation.
10 Minute Chili Garlic Noodles
A quick and easy noodle recipe perfect for those workday lunches.
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 green onion (finely chopped)
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp korean chilli flakes
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¾ tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp chili crisp (optional)
- 2.5 tbsp oil
- 200g jajang noodles (you may use any type you like)
- Finely chop your garlic, shallots, and green onions and place in bowl.
- Cook your ramen noodles and set aside while you prepare the rest of your sauce.
- Add the remaining sauces and seasonings into the bowl.
- Heat up the 2.5 tbsp of oil in a pan. You know its hot enough when you place a piece of garlic in the oil and it sizzles.
- Pour the hot oil into the bowl and everything should sizzle and release a beautiful aroma.
- Mix your noodles together with the sauce and top with a fried egg! Don't forget to always season with salt to taste.